6 mois renouvelables
ASAP au plus tard sous un mois
WeLinK est un cabinet de Conseil & Consulting IT fondé en 2011, spécialisé dans le Placement/Head Hunting de freelances IT.
WeLink est actuellement le N°1 des missions freelances au Maroc, et dispose de références solides au Maroc : CAPGEMINI, ATOS, IBM, SOFRECOM, CGI, GFI, Omnidata, SOPRA BANKING, HPS, UMANIS, SQLI, BDSI, WAFA ASSURANCE, DXC, ATTIJARI BANK, CFG BANK, MAJOREL, WEBHELP…
Ainsi que diverses références à l'international.
Depuis sa création, WELINK a pu intervenir sur plus de 600 Missions long termes (> 6 Mois). Quant à notre équipe actuelle, elle dépasse 150 Consultants Freelances IT en mission.
As a Network Architect, you will be required to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. This person will also collaborate with our corporate security team to design and build security controls to protect our environment.
Responsible for working with Project Manager and IT architects and engineers to clarify and document requirements. Must be able to work closely with Engineers (internal and external) and Project Manager. Communication with all levels of the business is required. Must be able to work overtime (nights/weekends) as needed.
Your mission :
• Implement products, platforms, software, hardware, or appliance-based solutions related to network and network security.
• Solve unique or complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
• Interface with management and vendors to develop and implement new solutions to meet business requirements.
• Multi-site datacenter design, migrations and buildouts with disaster recovery planning and implementation.
• Multi-site WAN/MAN/SDWAN design, implementationand support.
• Design, implementation and support of network environment connected to the enterprise network (direct, VPN)
• Design and manage the rollout of various network infrastructures with necessary capacity planning, performance tuning, and configuration optimization
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Use network tools for administration, maintenance, automation, and visualization reporting
• Develops technical documentation describing the deployment, configuration, and management of network infrastructure.
• Participates in IT security audits. Responds to existing audits and ensures required controls are implemented as required.
• Builds strong relationships outside of IT to understand business needs. Communicates complex details in a way that people can understand. Advocates for the end user and stakeholder by becoming associated with the products, empathizing with and understanding user needs.
• B.SC. in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or equivalent.
• Must have experience with architecting and administrating WAN/LAN network systems (5+ years of experience).
• Experience in IT, configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Cisco ISR and ASR Routers,
- Cisco Catalyst Switches, Cisco Meraki Switches,
- Cisco Nexus Switches
- Cisco Meraki Access Points,
- Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco Firepower Firewalls,
- Fortigate Firewalls,
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Dell Switches
- ISE and FMC Solutions
- SD-WAN : Cisco Viptela, Cisco Meraki, Fortigate
• Advanced technical skills and experience with the following L2 and L3 protocols and technologies such as IPSec, DMVPN, BGP, OSPF, VPC, QoS, 802.1x, MPLS, MPLS/VPN.
• BIG-IP F5 Solutions
• Must understand open-source and other tools to assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis.
• Communication Effectiveness - Articulate and present a friendly Customer Service experience in both phone and in person.
• Teamwork - Identifies and cultivates relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of internal functions and levels.
• Judgment/Decision Making- Takes responsibility for decision-making.
• Innovation/Creativity - Generates new solutions by combining, changing, or reapplying existing ideas.
• Motivation - Pursues goals and measures success in terms of results achieved; Focuses on what’s important to the organization and drives for results.
• Flexible schedule, including the ability to work nights and weekends.